BlockSquad1000's Jacob's Mind is a Mind series following the thoughts of Jacob, an Aperture Science Test Subject who tested the Paint Gun. The series started on February 21, 2015. It is entirely created by BlockSquad1000, and the game used for the series is Aperture Tag: The Paint Gun Testing Initiative. The main protagonist of the game is unnamed, so BlockSquad1000 created a name for him; Jacob. Jacob (voiced by BlockSquad1000) is an amnesiac character, who can't remember any details about himself. The series is him completing his test, and at the same time, trying to remember details about himself. It can be viewed at BlockSquad1000's YouTube channel.
Character Personality Edit
Jacob is a person who suffers from amnesia, probably due to being in stasis for so long. He is often confused about what is going on, and sometimes gets annoyed easily. He gets angry with Nigel when he says smart remarks, and when he doesn't get what he wants, he will often go into a rage. He works as a test subject at Aperture Science, and has been in stasis for a very long time, just like all the other test subjects discovered at the end of Portal 2 Co-Op.
- Jacob is afraid of heights, and doesn't understand why he doesn't get hurt when he falls
- Episode 1 and 2 were uploaded on the same day
- Jacob doesn't know that Nigel is a core, he assumes he is a "fat guy who drowns in his own shit"
- He thought that the Repulsion Gel was Jell-O
- He smacked his lip against the wall 2 times in one test chamber
- He believes the reason he woke up in the shower is because he was partying hard the night before
- He claims the "lights are pretty"
- He has time and time again been scared to enter the Vacuum Delivery Systems