Shephard's Mind Is a Mind Series created by Robin Darnell, or Krimsin YT, of the game Half-Life Opposing Force following the thoughts of the game's silent protagonist Adrian Shephard. It was also the second Mind Series to become a Master Mind.
Corporal Adrian Shephard is a soldier of the Hazardous Environment Combat Unit, (H.E.C.U.) sent to silence the Black Mesa Research Facility. However his plane is shot down and finds that he is the sole survivor of his squad. With his sergeant dying before he could give orders, Shepherd does not know the real reason he was sent to the facility and now attempts to help the Black Mesa employees, and fellow soldiers alike, escape from Black Mesa, encountering Xen aliens, Race X aliens, and Black Ops soldiers.
Though the info says a "cowardly individual", Shephard does not seem to be afraid of enemies as one would think, and actually handles the situation more calmly then any other character.
Shephard's Mind Episode 1 Aired on Youtube on April 26, 2009. Krimsin YT almost did a potentially failing Barney's Mind but fortunately Iramightypirate had made on the day he was checking to see if anyone made it before him, Barney's Mind Episode 1. So he decided to do the next best thing thus Shephard's Mind was born.
- Shephard cannot whistle.
- Shephard never goes to barbecues.
- Shephard watches the TV show House.
- Everyone who follows Shephard always seems to die.
- He has three pet aliens named Sparky, Gill and Barney (Ironically not connected to him meeting the actual Black Mesa Security Guard "Barney").
- Shephard hates burnt pancakes.
- Shephard hates Whack A Mole.
- Shephard cannot play the Guitar (According to him stating that he'll, "Flee to Mexico and learn how to play the guitar from a mysterious gunman".
- CyhAnide, from Chell's Mind, made a guest voice appearance as the Black Ops Assassin named "Lydia".
- IRAMightyPirate, from Barney's Mind, made a guest voice appearance as Barney the Black Mesa Security Guard during Shephard's Mind Episode 12. This was also in conjunction with Barney's Mind - Episode 15 - Part 2. The episodes intertwine with both of their characters, being Barney and Shephard, interacting to figure out how to get Shephard out of Gordon Freeman's locker (With some references to Gordon with the Anti-Depressants).
- Shephard can be heard in "Freeman's Mind: Episode 61" in the background screaming out "Backrubs" rather than what he actually yelled out ("Get back here you big orange f*ck!"). This was mainly due to Ross from Freeman's Mind wanting the ending not to be too predictable as well as want to assure that Freeman possibly couldn't hear Shephard due to the amount of noise in the room.